Classical Music - Popular, Famous, Best, Top 100 - Kickass Classical
  Forums
Home Composers Top 100 Top 200 Top Themes
About Forums YouTubeYouTube FacebookFacebook TwitterTwitter

iMix N/A?

Start here.

iMix N/A?

Postby Korados » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:28 am

First post and a problem: If I click on iTunes iMix, I'm just linked to a blank site. Do I have to do something special with the link, like inserting it anywhere? :? Or is it just not available anymore?

Thank you in advance for helping me! :D
Korados

Re: iMix N/A?

Postby kickassclassical » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi Korados,

We just tested the iMix link in the latest versions of the four big browsers, and it seems to be working fine.

What should happen is:

1. - The link opens a new tab or new window from http://itunes.apple.com that says "One Moment Please. Connecting to the iTunes Store."

2. - The tab or window will either open iTunes or open a dialog box asking to open iTunes.

3. - Once open, iTunes will load the iMix in the iTunes store.

If those things aren't happening, it may be possible that:

- iTunes may not be installed or working properly on your computer.

- Your browser may not be able to launch programs.

- Your browser's preferences may be set to not allow launching programs.

Please let us know if any of these help. Best wishes!
kickassclassical
Site Admin

Postby Korados » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:13 am

I'm very sorry to say that, but none of that helped. I tried it with Firefox, Safari and Opera but I'm always linked to a blank site and nothing happends. Is it possible, that the iMix doesn't work, because I live in Germany and it is only available in the USA?
Korados

Postby kickassclassical » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:00 am

*facepalm*

How silly and short-sighted of us not to think of that. Unfortunately, we bet you're right. If you are, we think it sucks that iTunes wouldn't at least load.

Anyone from outside the U.S. have any helpful insight?
kickassclassical
Site Admin

Postby Korados » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:15 am

I also tried now to download the songs at amazon.com, but as I downloaded the amazon mp3 downloader, an error message told me, that the downloads are only available in the USA... :) It isn't that bad, but the recordings you chose are just THAT wonderful, that I wanted to download them.
Korados

Return to General Discussion