Classical Music - Popular, Famous, Best, Top 100 - Kickass Classical
  Forums
Home Composers Top 100 Top 200 Top Themes
About Forums YouTubeYouTube FacebookFacebook TwitterTwitter

Classical Music In The Movies

Start here.

Classical Music In The Movies

Postby Generalist » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:59 pm

I am a grade 7/8 teacher interested in exposing my students to the sounds of classical music. I would like to begin by introducing them to some very popular titles that they would have heard from a variety of television shows (e.g., cartoons) or as mood music in movies.

Can anyone name a popular title and guide me into shows or movies where students may have heard that piece.

Titles I would like to start with might be RImsky-Korsakov's "Flight of the Bumblebee" and Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata.
Generalist

Re: Classical Music In The Movies

Postby kickassclassical » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:40 am

Something pretty close to what you describe is our Composers page!
kickassclassical
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion