Classical Music - Popular, Famous, Best, Top 100 - Kickass Classical
  Forums
Home Composers Top 100 Top 200 Top Themes
About Forums YouTubeYouTube FacebookFacebook TwitterTwitter

Canon Commercial On PBS (WLIW21 Create)

What's that classical music I heard?

Canon Commercial On PBS (WLIW21 Create)

Postby cactusman » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Heard some music in a Canon Imageanywhere commercial on WLIW21 Create...can't find any mention of it anywhere. The commercial appears before and after Travels to the Edge with Art Wolfe. I can't determine if this music was created just for the commercial. I think it's an old commercial because at the end they have "www.canon.com/dlc" and that site just don't exist.
cactusman

Re: Canon Commercial On PBS (WLIW21 Create)

Postby NCF » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:50 pm

I am just seeing this now that these forums are back up. If you are notified by email of this reply as subscriber of this topic, come back and give me a link to a video! I just looked briefly but only found the Beautiful Dreamer commercial.

Cheers,
Nathan
NCF

Return to What's That Classical Music?