Forums
Home Composers Top 100 Top 200 Top Themes
About Forums YouTubeYouTube FacebookFacebook TwitterTwitter

What Is This Classical Tune?

What's that classical music I heard?

What Is This Classical Tune?

Postby Mongoose » Tue May 03, 2011 5:36 am

Hi,
Just wondering what the song, which can be heard during the credits of a particular Monarchy episode, is called and who it is by? It sounds similar to Vivaldi's Four Seasons Winter ... I was hoping someone on here might be able to help me. The episode in question is 3 in Season 3 called 'Rule Britannia'.

Cheers

EDIT: Here is a link of the episode which can be viewed freely on the Internet. The music also plays at the very start, 00:00:00 - 00:00:39 seconds and sometimes throughout the episode when the Dr is speaking, 00:03:25 - 00:04:00. The sites have unfortunately cut out the credits. So if I find more i'll add them below =D Again thanks for any help or clue to solving this puzzle of mine.

Violin, Cello, what sounded like a brief bar or two of a harpsichord. Some parts of the piece sound dark and ominous while others sounded very uplifted and has a definite sound of desparation before a very fast played and abrupt end.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xduw6w ... shortfilms

http://documentarystorm.com/history-arc ... narchy/14/
Mongoose

Return to What's That Classical Music?