Classical Music - Popular, Famous, Best, Top 100 - Kickass Classical
  Forums
Home Composers Top 100 Top 200 Top Themes
About Forums YouTubeYouTube FacebookFacebook TwitterTwitter

What On Earth Is This Song?

What's that classical music I heard?

What On Earth Is This Song?

Postby shibuya » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:16 pm

I'm going mental trying to work out what the music is under this video. Sorry about the ad at the start of the video I can't find it anywhere else...probably because I don't know the name of the track. Thanks!

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/dancing-with-the ... -11-recap/
shibuya

Re: What On Earth Is This Song?

Postby NCF » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:44 pm

Hi,
Yahoo Australia seems to be somewhat picky as to where in the world their videos are played. If you can't find this particular clip on Youtube, I suggest recording the sound from the Yahoo video in Audacity (or a similar program) and attaching the file when writing (or editing) a post in this thread.

Cheers,
Nathan
NCF

Postby shibuya » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:19 am

Hey Nathan,
Thanks for writing back. I managed to record the audio but unfortunately theres a lot of talking over the top, I'm hoping there's enough there and it'll be enough for someone to work it out.
Thanks!
http://audioboo.fm/boos/413996-unknown-song
shibuya

Postby NCF » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:44 am

Unfortunately or otherwise, I'm going to have to rule this one as production music in the "epic choir" style inspired by Orff's Carmina Burana. More on this here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43

Nathan
NCF

Return to What's That Classical Music?