Classical Music - Popular, Famous, Best, Top 100 - Kickass Classical
  Forums
Home Composers Top 100 Top 200 Top Themes
About Forums YouTubeYouTube FacebookFacebook TwitterTwitter

Classic Monster Music?

What's that classical music I heard?

Classic Monster Music?

Postby mumblesthewise » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:08 am

My friend and I are trying to figure out the name of a certain song. It's the classic "monster" or "big thundery thing" music, and is silly when it's played now (sometimes people play it to make fun of a really big person or something walking in the room). And now, come to think of it, someone has probably used it as funeral music but I think its more powerful than normal funeral music...
The best way I can type it is "Dun dun DUHHHHH dunnn. duh duh dun DUHHHHH dunnnn"
It's not the classic "duh duh duh duhhhh," although it has the same kind of mood/idea behind it i think, except much slower if memory serves. I think it is mostly horns and maybe a big drum... But Idk for sure.
Any help is much appreciated! Thank youuu!
mumblesthewise

Re: Classic Monster Music?

Postby NCF » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Welcome the forums.
I'd like to help but I can't recall any theme or trope off the top of my head that fits your description or rough conversion of rhythm. Could you try to strum out the notes here with the mouse or middle row of your keyboard, hit the record button on the page, and paste the url it gives you into your next comment?

Cheers,
Nathan
NCF

Return to What's That Classical Music?