Classical Music - Popular, Famous, Best, Top 100 - Kickass Classical
  Forums
Home Composers Top 100 Top 200 Top Themes
About Forums YouTubeYouTube FacebookFacebook TwitterTwitter

Looking For Duet

What's that classical music I heard?

Looking For Duet

Postby djore78 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 pm

I am looking for a duet, sung like cats miaauing. As far as I can remember there are now other words than miaau etcetera. I will appreciate any information like name, composer or artists and where I can get hold of a copy.

Danie
djore78

Looking For Duet

Postby djore78 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:49 pm

I am looking for a duet sung like cats miaauing to each other. Any information on name, composer and artists and place to get hold of copy will be appreciated.

Danie
djore78

Re: Looking For Duet

Postby NCF » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Since your post in the General Discussion forum included some context not in this thread, I've merged the two topics here in the WTCM where they belong. Feel free to delete the post you less prefer and/or edit accordingly.

Anyhow, a quick web search has revealed this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duetto_buffo_di_due_gatti

Is this what you seek?
NCF

Return to What's That Classical Music?